Ruby Princess Crooners Bar

DP

Does Crooners on the Ruby have a bar with bar stools around it. From a pricture I saw it looks just like a lounge area with a piano. On the Ruby which bar is most frequented for pre-dinner coctails? I like to get to know the bartender hence I need a bar with bar stools.

Does Crooners on the Ruby have a bar with bar stools around it. From a pricture I saw it looks just like a lounge area with a piano. On the Ruby which bar is most frequented for pre-dinner coctails? I like to get to know the bartender hence I need a bar with bar stools.

There are about 10 stools at the bar.

Many folks like their pre-dinner cocktails in the Atrium area on deck 5.

I was just on the 8/14 Emerald sailing. The Crooners on the Emerald should be designed like the Ruby.

Not only did the Crooner Bar have barstools, but when there was a few more needed when a regular came, one of the bartenders would send a bar waiter (or go himself) to get stools from the Wheelhouse (which has them for the bar and some high tables).

Eric Stone moves around a lot. He wasn't on the Ruby when we were on. We've seen him on the Star and on the Grand. You just never know where he'll turn up.

Right - have seen him a lot on different ships. He was on the Ruby in April (TA).

Archived