Drink Packages / Soda Cards????

cc_double

Hi everyone,

We've just booked a Pacific Dawn cruise and are wondering if like on our last cruises on Carnival/ Princess are there any drink packages (wine and beer)???? or Soft drink cards to buy for the kids ect????

We found this was fantastic for us previously!

Buy cans of soft drink to take on board.. You're allowed to take soft drink on board.. When I went I brought a box of 24pack cans and just kept them in the room fridge.. That will save you a bit anyway with the kids :)

I'm planning to do the same thing for my next cruise and get another box from the supermarket up the road..:) We just checked them in with our luggage on dock :)

Thats a shame, we went to Alaska in May on the Carnival Spirit and we were able to purchase some great wine packages and for our son a great "soda" card, at very reasonable prices. The 2 Princess cruises we've done this year we had also some good packages to choose from......lets hope they catch up out here one day!!!

Thats a shame, we went to Alaska in May on the Carnival Spirit and we were able to purchase some great wine packages and for our son a great "soda" card, at very reasonable prices. The 2 Princess cruises we've done this year we had also some good packages to choose from......lets hope they catch up out here one day!!!

Lucky you going on all those cruises.

I wreckon if I could afford 3 cruises in one year, I wouldn't have to worry about the cost of soft drink!! :D

Archived