Price drop - sailing in a week or so

How does this work? I just noticed they dropped the price of the cruise I will be leaving on in a 2 weeks.

I booked directly with RCI - is it possible to get it matched?

I am new to all of this.

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes you just phone RCI and they'll apply the new price.

Lorraine

Yeah, it was a Tuesday sale. So do I assume if it's still on sale tomorrow that I can call in and get a price drop or am I pushing it. Their even offereing OBC for the same cruise if you book thru Expedia today.

Jennie

Good luck in trying to change cabins. I am sailing on 9/10 and want to PAY the difference to sail in a balcony cabin rather than the oceanview I now have booked. After calling Customer Service and Crown and Anchor I was told by both parties that the rate was for new bookings only. (this happened on last Tuesday) On Thursday I was still fuming and emailed my thoughts to rccl customer service. I finally received an email answer today with pretty much the same answer as before. NO! I don't understand. I am asking to pay them more- not asking for a refund or comp ungrade. There are still plenty of balconies available for this sailing. Any thoughts from experienced cc members on how I might be able to get this resolved?

Yeah, it was a Tuesday sale. So do I assume if it's still on sale tomorrow that I can call in and get a price drop or am I pushing it.

Jennie

Sometimes the Sales Event still shows on Wednesday... I've seen them still posted into the evening.... If it's a Sales Event price, it will say so by the "Select" button in your cabin category.

If they have a lower price that's not a Sales Event special, you can call them and get your priced dropped any time.

And guardcoach... it's only worth giving getting a price drop to match the Sales Event price a try if you like banging you head against the wall... they won't do it...

And guardcoach... it's only worth giving getting a price drop to match the Sales Event price a try if you like banging you head against the wall... they won't do it...

She is right.....we have a drywall patch on our wall named RCCL.

I just called. You can get the drop, depends on what you bought, etc. She said we could drop price, but no gauranteee on what room we get. Or upgrade to an oceanview but up to them to assign where. I can't decide either. You should call them.

Sounds like they have both an Inside Guarantee and an Oceanview Guarantee now available that aren't part of the Sales Event.

its bared in the thread but someone apparently called and called until she got an upgrade but the price was due to the Tuesday sale price.

I honestly don't want it dropped I just want a better room. Of course this is my first time saling with RCCL so I probalby have no pull.

Archived