Carnival Splendor's Thalassotherapy Pool

olandermc

Is it free to use ???? thanks

Only free to use if you have a Spa level cabin. Otherwise there is a daily charge for all included services of $35. They hand out wristbands to Spa level room people. It is very nice.

It is a smaller pool, kept to a limited number of people in the spa and it is usually kept @ body temperature. Really nice and relaxing, and then once out you can use the heated tile loungers to lay on and relax!

I really wanted to try the Thalossotherapy pool....is there a view to the ocean that you can enjoy while in the pool? Thinking about upgrading to a spa stateroom:rolleyes:

Thanks!!

Edeno in Sacramento

I am sitting here trying to remember if I could see the ocean or not???

The Thalasso Pool is inside the gym.....it has a glass ceiling so that you can see the sky but it is not on the "side of the gym" right at the ocean.

I do remember there is a small area of the gym between the pool and the Spa Windows.

I am sitting here trying to remember if I could see the ocean or not???

The Thalasso Pool is inside the gym.....it has a glass ceiling so that you can see the sky but it is not on the "side of the gym" right at the ocean.

I do remember there is a small area of the gym between the pool and the Spa Windows.

That's what I was talking about. You are deck 10 and the windows are front left. You sitting low in the spa, your sight angle is up....nothing to see. If you stand up and look out different story.

Archived