Single digits!!

Michuck

It's been 2 years since we've been on a cruise (the economy mostly to blame), and we're leaving in just 9 days!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! It'll be on the Majesty (one of our favorite ships, despite its age and size), and expect to book another one while onboard for a longer cruise early next year....I keep asking DH "what time is it? If we were on the ship right now, what would we be doing?"....My boss has already told me he can tell I'm on cruise mode.... :-)

I too am counting the days till we board the lovely monarch of the seas for a 4 night cruise to the bahamas. As for right now we have 5 more sleeps to go!!! We have never done a 4 night cruise before, always a 7 night...can't imagine how fast this one will go!!! The monarch holds a special place in my heart as she was the first cruise we ever did over 10 years ago. The majesty is her sister ship so i know she will be as beautiful as the monarch. Hope you have a really nice trip. Glad to hear you are not waiting as long for the next cruise. We are sailing aboard the liberty of the seas on january 24,2010. I believe that is about 149 more sleeps. We have sailed on her before and absolutely love her. All i can say is wow!!;) so again keep counting and enjoy.

I can also relate. We were supposed to go on the Legend this summer we couldn't because of a broken leg and a broken foot. But yesterday I asked for a week off in Nov. so next week I will get the date confirmed and then we can book our cruise on the Liberty or Freedom:):)

Enjoy your upcoming cruises:D

Have fun on the Majesty. Its one of my favorite ships also and perfect for a short cruise. We did the 4 night and just loved it. Just heard on the news that the ocean water is exceptionally warm this year. Enjoy!!

Archived