Tramps on Enchantment

I'm looking forward to bouncing up and down on the tramps on Enchantment. My wife said she would watch me having fun on a tramp, but I want her to join in. Any advice on convincing my wife to loosen up?

? I thought you meant there were vagrants on board from your thread title! :eek:

I'm looking forward to bouncing up and down on the tramps on Enchantment. My wife said she would watch me having fun on a tramp, but I want her to join in. Any advice on convincing my wife to loosen up?

I believe she would feel more open to suggestions if she were allowed time to be alone with the tramps, before having someone join in. She has to know that she can do just-as-well with or without you when it comes to tramps.:p

You will have more luck with your wife if she does not know the tramp personally.

If its a tramp she works with or her younger sister its a lot tougher to convince them.

If it's her younger sister you should probably avoid using the term "tramp" ... at least in front of her ;)

ROTFLMAO!!! Actually my DH wanted to get his own tramp after our last cruise,:eek: but that's where I put my foot down!

Too funny!:D Actually, there have been times that I wished my husband DID HAVE his own tramp.....for a multitude of reasons!!!

Archived