Transportation from Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport

katskritter

I'm sure this question has been asked before but what kind of deals can you get for transportation from Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport. We leave in just over a week and after having multiple troubles with our travel agent I figure I will look into this myself. The best price I came up with for my hubby and I is hovering around the $100 price. Are there any better deals out there? Any advice is appreciated.

I'm sure this question has been asked before but what kind of deals can you get for transportation from Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport. We leave in just over a week and after having multiple troubles with our travel agent I figure I will look into this myself. The best price I came up with for my hubby and I is hovering around the $100 price. Are there any better deals out there? Any advice is appreciated.

DW and I did it by taxi and it was less than $80

We fly into Ft. Lauderdale and sail out of Miami. We have used both SAS Transport and GoShuttle. SAS is more cost effective.

For return transport o the airport after the cruise, we book through the cruise line.

We used theese wonderful people, they are friendly, honest and very reasonable. His name is Munir and phone number is 786-346-5105.The last time there were 14 of us and they picked us up in a bus. Husband and wife and they give us great service every time!! We found them thru The Fountain blu Hotel. Really great people we have used them a couple of times and been happy each time!!:) My nephew realized he left his cellphone in the bus after we were at the airport & called and his wife who was busy picking up others brought it back to him. Very special people!!

SAS transport... They have different pricing structure for 4 people and under. Their price is $15 per adult and $10 for child. So for you and your husband the base price would be $30. Much cheaper than a cab. I would recommend a 20% or so which is $6. So you are under $40... Give them a call and they will set up everything.

Archived