Another TV question, QM2

Runners

Has the QM2 upgraded to flat screen TV’s in all there staterooms? We were on the Grand Princess 14 day sailing last January. While under way the crew was changing all the old TV’s to the newer flat screen TV’s. They would put the old TV’s in baskets and leave them off at the next port of call. Wonder where they went?

Has the QM2 upgraded to flat screen TV’s in all there staterooms? We were on the Grand Princess 14 day sailing last January. While under way the crew was changing all the old TV’s to the newer flat screen TV’s. They would put the old TV’s in baskets and leave them off at the next port of call. Wonder where they went?

As of the July 1st cruise on the QM2, we had the old style TV sets in the Deck 12 - Britannia Club Class Cabins.

I do not know if and when Flat Screen TV's will appear on the QM2.

Yes on the common cabin desktops, Flat Screen TV's would give more room compared to the current TV's used.

As of the July 1st cruise on the QM2, we had the old style TV sets in the Deck 12 - Britannia Club Class Cabins.

Flat Screen TV's would give more room compared to the current TV's used.

Yes, I agree - I was surprised when I saw photos on the old style TVs on the desk. I wonder if they have plans on upgrading thier Britannia Club units.

Archived