Car Rental Shuttles to Port Everglades

grammagrace

Hi Everyone.

I have rented a car in Fort Lauderdale as we are arriving the day before our cruise. We have rented the car for Hertz Car Rental.

Question:

When I return the car the next day, is there a free shuttle from the Airport to Port Everglades?

Thanks in advance

Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) houses many rental car companies under one roof that share a shuttle bus to and from Port Everglades. Hertz partakes in the shared shuttle service.

/////

We are using Hertz too and plan on using the shuttle, I do have a question though... I was thinking of having DH drop me off at the port with the luggage and then returning the car rental himself, just seems easier then lugging the bags around and into shuttle busses etc. Would this be a good choice or would it be too hectic getting into the port for just a drop off?

Would this be a good choice or would it be too hectic getting into the port for just a drop off?

If it's a holiday weekend the port can get congested, otherwise it's smooth going. ;)

/////

Archived