Booked on the Pearl today

scchasgal

I am totally convinced that we have the entire ship to ourselves! It will be a fantsatic birthday for me with all that ship to do as I please.

Anyway, you have a great time and come back and tell me all about it as soon as you are home.

I am totally convinced that we have the entire ship to ourselves! It will be a fantsatic birthday for me with all that ship to do as I please.

Anyway, you have a great time and come back and tell me all about it as soon as you are home.

I know we will both have a great cruise, DH and I always have a great time cruising. I have started the roll call but no one has joined yet I am sure too early yet but who know maybe we are the only ones too :D

Congrats on booking the Pearl. She is a beautiful ship, well laid out and has a great crew. Be sure and come back and tell us all about your cruise. 8-)

Thanks Terry will write a review upon return. I thoroughly enjoy all your informative and sometimes entertaining posts.

Thanks Terry will write a review upon return. I thoroughly enjoy all your informative and sometimes entertaining posts.

We will be on the pearl on the 6th of Feb as well. There will be four of us and we can't wait! I haven't made it over to the roll call board yet but will soon. Have you figured out what you are doing in samana yet? That is the only port we are unsure of what to do.

We will be on the pearl on the 6th of Feb as well. There will be four of us and we can't wait! I haven't made it over to the roll call board yet but will soon. Have you figured out what you are doing in samana yet? That is the only port we are unsure of what to do.

We are four also go ahead I have started a roll call thread. We have not gotten to the point of looking a shore ex yet. We are still trying to arrange flights and hotels.

Looking forward to it as you are I am sure

Archived