RCCL Post The Oasis 7 Night Enertainment Schedule and....

They have now added a few new tabs to your Oasis resi....you now have a tab to reserve entertainment as well as Flowrider lessons...here is the PDF of the 7 night entertainment schedule http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/OA_Showtimes-at-a-Glance_AltRev2.pdf

Good info and thanks for posting that. Although I am not scheduled to sail on Oasis anytime soon it was interesting to see this... one can never plan too far ahead LOL :)

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I cannot seem to be able to reserve entertainment. I am pretty computer literate but that reservation site is a bit confusing. Anyone else having issues or is it user error?

It doesn't seem that they have it actually "open" to reserving yet...just have the buttons in place....I am not able to reserve any entertainment yet on my Dec 1st sailing.

It doesn't seem that they have it actually "open" to reserving yet...just have the buttons in place....I am not able to reserve any entertainment yet on my Dec 1st sailing.

I think Steve you will find you wont be able to reserve for on the 1st Dec sailing..with it being only 4 day sailing.

I have just read on Inaugural roll call that some of the Critters have already managed to make their reservations :D

I was able to book our reservations for all the shows for our Dec. 5th sailing...very easy and already have confirmations back. Please note though you can only reserve each show once, so keep in mind your dining times esp. specialty dining so nothing overlaps. I can hardly wait!!

Yes, you can. I made my original reservations thru AAA, had no problems at all. It doesn't matter who holds the reservation just enter your confirmation number to book show times. Good luck!

Did you get back a ticket?

Were you able to pick a seat(s).?

Maybe I missed this, but who's the "headliner?"

You have to reserve the comedy show too?

I guess you have to reserve everything? Well, I guess if you have to, you have to, but I'm not sure I'm too happy with this. Having to reserve this far in advance that is.

Did you get back a ticket?

Were you able to pick a seat(s).?

Maybe I missed this, but who's the "headliner?"

You have to reserve the comedy show too?

I guess you have to reserve everything? Well, I guess if you have to, you have to, but I'm not sure I'm too happy with this. Having to reserve this far in advance that is.

No, not able to pick seats...must going to be open seating, I would imagine first come first serve. No ticket back but I assume will get something delivered to our room signifying our confirmation. Don't know who is the headliner and yes I reserved the comedy show also. You can reserve each one seperately or even not at all if you don't wish to see a particular show...its really up to you and what you want to see.

I think Steve you will find you wont be able to reserve for on the 1st Dec sailing..with it being only 4 day sailing.

I have just read on Inaugural roll call that some of the Critters have already managed to make their reservations :D

Liz...I was kind of wondering about that...since they posted the 7 day event schedule i had a feeling the Dec 5th people were going to be able to reserve. It may be that they are trying to figure the Dec 1st event schedule out yet since it's only 4 days....would be a bit of a bummer if they didn't enable that sailing to be able to reserve shows ahead of time....in any case I now have built in box seats for the Aqua Theater show:Dso that is one I know I have no worries about:cool:

Does anyone know anything about the Comedy Show. Is it the same show twice a night for all 7 nights or does it vary. I wouldn't want to book the earlier show if the later was more adult oriented. 14 shows a cruise also seems like a lot of times to repeat the same things but maybe it's just that the venue is too small.

Just booked all of ours for the Inaugural cruise.

Thought people might be interested in reading the fine print as it has some interesting things in it.....

Entertainment

Online Show Reservations

Seats to our shows are limited and go fast. We recommend that, prior to sailing, you make attendance reservations for the shows you wish to see. If you are planning on attending more than one show per day, it is advisable to allow at least one hour between shows. One reservation per show, per sailing may be made.

When you make an online show reservation, your SeaPass card will be updated to reflect that you have reserved admission to the specified show and show time requested. Remember to take your SeaPass Card with you to the show as you will need to provide it to enter the show venue and attend the show.

Please note that seating to all of shows is "open seating." Seating is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at the show venue at least 30 minutes prior to show time. Show times may change without prior notice. Not all shows described on this website may be available during a particular sailing.

Other Ways to Make Show Reservations

Shows may also be reserved onboard the ship at the box office or with the interactive television system in your stateroom.

Age Restrictions

Please note that admission to certain performances, such as at Comedy Live, are restricted to those guests who are 18 years of age or older.

Cancellations

Prior to sailing, you may change or cancel your show reservations on this website up to 4 days prior to your cruise start date. Once onboard, cancellations must be made at least 4 hours prior to showtime.

Weather

Most shows will operate rain or shine, excluding the AquaTheater shows. However, in the event of a show cancellation, every effort will be made to accommodate guests for other available show times.

Does anyone know anything about the Comedy Show. Is it the same show twice a night for all 7 nights or does it vary. I wouldn't want to book the earlier show if the later was more adult oriented. 14 shows a cruise also seems like a lot of times to repeat the same things but maybe it's just that the venue is too small.

I thought the same thing! I love going to comedy shows and it would be a shame to have the same routine the entire week. If there are different shows, I wonder if you are still restricted to only one comedy show when making reservations. Hopefully they can clear up the details during the Entertainment and Activities Showcase on Wednesday!

12/12 cruise is not yet available for reservations.

I wonder how many non reservation shows there will be for each type of show as there is that disclaimer on the bottom of that flyer message.

Something else to report on.

I don't think they will have any. They show afternoon ice shows on the list and usually that is the one without reservation. I think they will do it like the ticketed ice shows. If you do not have a ticket they move you to a side line and then about 5 minutes before show time they allow that line in until Studio B is full. Since they have reservations for all shows I think they will use that process for all of them rather than leaving some as ticketless. Most likely if you are like me and enjoy seeing the ice show twice you'll still be able to go to that afternoon show as it will most likely still be empty. We may just have to wait this time rather than walking right in.

thank god for that - no more queuing for tickets, now why dont they do that on freedom class too :D

I am sure it's coming....I just think they want to both try it out first on one ship as well as use it as an enticing perk to add to why you should pay up to book on Oasis.

I was noticing that most of the show times per really late. As in no early show for the late dinner seating people. Do you think they will still have non ticket variety type shows in the main theatre during the usual times? I mean there is plenty of time with Hairspray and most other shows not starting until 10pm.

Archived