X Millie Newbie question

forthe3boys

Can you sit anywhere in main dining for early seating? In other words, do you have to sit with other guests or could you sit as a couple at your own table?

I've paid for tips ahead of time. If I order Room Service, do I still tip or is that covered by my prepaid tips?

Thanks,

forthe3boys

Can you sit anywhere in main dining for early seating? In other words, do you have to sit with other guests or could you sit as a couple at your own table?

I've paid for tips ahead of time. If I order Room Service, do I still tip or is that covered by my prepaid tips?

Thanks,

forthe3boys

You will have an assigned table for early sitting. The table number will be on you Sea Pass Card or there will be a card in your Cabin with the table number.

Tips for room service are NOT included.

Have a great cruise!

Charlie

If you made your reservation through a TA, call now and ask them to request the table size you wish, or if reserved direct, Celebrity will set it up. Especially if you want a table for 2.

We requested a table for 6 on our first cruise since we have 6 of us traveling together, and then a table for 8 on the Trans Atlantic since there is only 4 of us and we'd like to join a group.

Depending on what you are looking for, a large table can be fun. We have had great luck with our tablemates and it makes it a very special cruise to meet new people. Once we came very close to asking to move due to incompatibility, but it worked out. All the rest were great experiences.

So don't worry too much about 'sharing', but it just depends on what you are looking for.

Have a great cruise!

Denny

Archived