Transatlantic on Constellation

GeorgeL

Has anyone cruised on Celebrity Constellation Transatlantic voyage (Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, France, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia) and if so, what are your impressions/comments/recommendations for tours, etc.?

Has anyone cruised on Celebrity Constellation Transatlantic voyage (Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, France, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia) and if so, what are your impressions/comments/recommendations for tours, etc.?

9/3 to fly to England to board the ship for this very cruise! I'll let you know! :D LuAnn

9/3 to fly to England to board the ship for this very cruise! I'll let you know! :D LuAnn

We are going on the same cruise (Sep 5, 2009) and I wanted to get some information about the various ports of call and the tours offered, prior to the cruise.

I hope it will be a good one!

We are going on the same cruise (Sep 5, 2009) and I wanted to get some information about the various ports of call and the tours offered, prior to the cruise.

I hope it will be a good one!

We'll be on it too...have you checked the "Roll Call" for this cruise? Lots of information there.

We'll be on it too...have you checked the "Roll Call" for this cruise? Lots of information there.

Ditto what Gram Cape Cod said...it is a rather large thread but lots of activity. It is too late to be added to the list created for name tags but we are doing a sail away at the Sunset Bar right after the life boat drill.

Also please be sure to sign up for the Celebrity sponsored Cruise Critic party so you receive an invitation.

Many people have put together private tours for the cruise and I believe some may have additional spots available....it might be best to start at the end of the thread and work backwards for info of that nature....I think it is too late for you to book ship tours on line...but you could check.

Also Cruise Critic had a number of articles you could read and print about most of the ports...look under the Port of Call section on the Board section of the site.

If you need any more info just ask on the thread for the cruise..if you don't know how to find that just post here and I'll walk you through it.

Welcome aboard...wow..Saturday we sail! LuAnn

Archived