Pride Review - 6/21/15 with Pictures, Fun Times and Other Shenanigans

PinaCarada

A lot of people say that the food isn't good, not enough to do and just lousy overall, what was your experience been like and was there anything you didn't like or first time tips for someone thinking about Pride or any Spirit class ships?

Apparently "a lot of people" need to get a clue.

I just got off the Pride on the 23rd and u also sailed on her 4 years ago. I did like the 2.0 upgrades, but was disappointed with some of the food and the service definitely went downhill. Just my opinion, but I don't think I will be sailing on the Pride again. I do have to add that if you've never been to Half Moon Cay, it's soo worth it. Best place I've been to hands down.

A lot of people say that the food isn't good, not enough to do and just lousy overall, what was your experience been like and was there anything you didn't like or first time tips for someone thinking about Pride or any Spirit class ships?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Wow loved your review, thank you so much. Hubby and I are booked on the Pride our first time for October 2017 and really looking forward to a smaller ship. Was this the end of your review? The pictures are amazing. We are in 4211 so I hope hubby will be fine with this balcony.(he has an issue with heights).