Disappointed

crystallake

It wasn't Azamara but Celebrity this past February. We thought my husband was going to have a work related issue that would prevent him from going on our 14 day cruise. We bought insurance but I really wanted to go. Our TA said we could substitute my sister up to 3 days prior to boarding. She got her passport up to date and was ready to go if DH couldn't make it. Luckily, all worked out.

Are visas required on your cruise? Maybe, that is the difference. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It is so frustrating to plan a great vacation and then complications happen. Hope you can work it out.

Hello Crystal Lake,

Please email Nicole, our Le Club Voyage Ambassador at this email address with the details of your cruise holiday with us. Your full name, booking reservation number and phone number to contact you. We would like to look into this further and work with you to resolve.

LCVAmbassador@leclubvoyage.com

Thank you, Azamara Club Cruises

After my travel agent was told we couldn't do this by two different people, she finally obtained the approval. I am thrilled this was worked out but surprised it was so difficult since we have previously been very pleased with the on-board customer service of Azamara.

I think it's terrible when cruise lines won't let you change names.

On a cruise last year I met a lady who's husband died and they had the cruise booked. They would not let her change it to her daughter. Poor lady cruised alone.:mad:

Glad common sense prevailed in your case.