Vartahamnen Port in Stockholm?

pickypicky

We're on Quest from Copenhagen ending in Stockholm Aug. 12, 2015. Appears that the pier is Vartahamnen...can anyone confirm this or is it too early? I'm trying to plan my day...looks like there are more convenient ports for the small ships. Thanks for any info.

I've been informed the ship will be berthed at either Vartahamnen 523 or Stadsgarden 160.

Bonnie, thanks for checking on that for me! Since the Stockholm Port Authority has her at Vartahamnen 523 and Azamara's website has her at Frihamnen, I guess I'll just have to make three game plans, since it seems to vary as to how one gets to the tourist sites.;)

Bonnie, thanks for checking on that for me! Since the Stockholm Port Authority has her at Vartahamnen 523 and Azamara's website has her at Frihamnen, I guess I'll just have to make three game plans, since it seems to vary as to how one gets to the tourist sites.;)

Since Frihammen and Vartahamnen are in very close proximity the bus route to the tourist sites should be quite similar. In either case I think about 20 minutes.

If memory serves, last summer Azamara provided a shuttle from Vartahmnen to the downtown area.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Since Frihammen and Vartahamnen are in very close proximity the bus route to the tourist sites should be quite similar. In either case I think about 20 minutes.

If memory serves, last summer Azamara provided a shuttle from Vartahmnen to the downtown area.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! I do think they will provide a shuttle. However, my idea was to get ahead of all those pesky cruise ship passengers;)!