Insignia laundry rooms?

geegeecruiser

If you are in a suite, the concierge will give you free tokens to use. The smaller ships like Insignia only have one laundry room. It can become crowded. Try to use the laundry on port days or during meals.

Have you experienced this yourself?

Did you double check that they weren't charged to your seapass?

Are you talking about the Concierge in the executive lounge or the one in the lobby?

If you are in a suite, the concierge will give you free tokens to use. The smaller ships like Insignia only have one laundry room. It can become crowded. Try to use the laundry on port days or during meals.

What type of suite is this perk available to?

Is it only on the Insignia ?

I have not seen this for "A" cat cabins but I did not ask the concierge for any either

That's most interesting since we're usually in a suite and have NEVER been offered the option of free tokens!

To be honest, while I like the perks the suites give us (mostly for more room), I don't think it's right that we should get free tokens for laundry! Maybe they figure that people willing to pay the extra bucks for a suite are also willing to pay to have their laundry done? So free tokens aren't a real consideration to the bottom line?

I freely admit that I prefer to do my own laundry, whether I'm in a suite or not!