Horizon Buffet

MaryTiller

Thank you. I have a question about ATD for a solo. My first alone with 10 cruises and 5 Princess. On the solo boards, they all say go for late assigned. With all the options on Regal , I want to try different things. But I don't want to eat alone if I choose the MDR. What do you think? I have read many of your posts and usually agree. Also we are of the same age group. Thanks.

Just see the Head Waiter at the door and let him know. ;)

I am OK with the food on HC for both lunch and dinner (great salad choices) but I don't care at all for their breakfast choices. I really don't care for the breakfast meats, I don't eat pancakes or sweet rolls nor eat cereals. I will go to the dining room just so that I can order smoked salmon, cream cheese, and have it with a croissant but Not a bagel. A side of papaya and an Americano from the IC (which I bring with me) is a perfect breakfast for me.

However, one morning I was at the HC during breakfast for some fruit and watched a server go under a counter and pull out a plate of smoked salmon for a passenger. Now I don't know if she had asked for it in advance or if they always keep a plate under the counter. It might be worth asking, if you don't find it in HC.

However, one morning I was at the HC during breakfast for some fruit and watched a server go under a counter and pull out a plate of smoked salmon for a passenger. Now I don't know if she had asked for it in advance or if they always keep a plate under the counter. It might be worth asking, if you don't find it in HC.

It's always available at breakfast, but not always on display.