Getaway Spa access

Venty

I'm going on the Baltic Capital cruise on the Norwegian Getaway. NCL have told me that I have to buy access to the spa for the whole week. Can anyone confirm if this is correct please? I cannot believe they won't let you in for random days when you get there. If they do, how much do they charge?

Thank you!

The Getaway (and all NCL) thermal suites pass is similar to many cruiselines "spa" system. Cruiselines such as Celebrity have Aquaclass - and Costa have Samsara.

Norwegian have their own spa cabins - and if you want guaranteed access - book one of those.

If not, at 90 days in you can buy a thermal suite pass for the duration of your cruise. They do limit passes - obviously there is limited space - and priority goes to those first and foremost who purchased a spa cabin or suite. After that a limited amount goes on sale at 100 days in to suite guests, and 90 days in for non suite guests.

In addition to this - a small number of passes are held back for sale on embarkation day.

Cost for Baltics - around £200 I would estimate for the week.

Getaway's thermal suites are awesome - worth every penny!

Pre paid $ 239 for the 9 nite Baltic on the Getaway for my DH...SIL purchased on embarkation $259 ...later on she insisted on buying me a day pass for last day of cruise ( sea day) ...I loved it...I don't know how much it cost....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm going on the Baltic Capital cruise on the Norwegian Getaway. NCL have told me that I have to buy access to the spa for the whole week. Can anyone confirm if this is correct please? I cannot believe they won't let you in for random days when you get there. If they do, how much do they charge?

Thank you!

They sell weekly passes only. The cost is appx $200. IMO it is not worth it, at least on a Caribbean cruise. Even without the pass you have access to the gym facilities.

The reason that they don't let you in for random days is they want to limit the total number of people there, and the weekly pass holders pretty much keep it at capacity.

They sell weekly passes only. The cost is appx $200. IMO it is not worth it, at least on a Caribbean cruise. Even without the pass you have access to the gym facilities.

The reason that they don't let you in for random days is they want to limit the total number of people there, and the weekly pass holders pretty much keep it at capacity.

We would not sail without it. On our last two cruises, we didn't use the pools or hot tubs at all on the pool deck (but did spend time on the higher decks). We spent at least 2 hours a day in the spa.

Maybe it's a capacity thing, but they were selling day passes when in port on the Escape for $54.