Sunshine or the Breeze what would you chose?

919Florida

I need help and was hoping you guys could give me advice on what you would do. I am trying to decide between two cruises and I am stuck not sure what to do. Below are my options:

• Sept 16, 2018: 5 Night Cruise Carnival Sunshine visiting Amber Cove and Grand Turk. Total costs $1065

• Sept 30, 2018: 6 Night Cruise Carnival Breeze visiting Amber Cove, Grand Turk and Nassau. Total costs $1170

So both cruises cost nearly the same. I have been on the sunshine 2 years ago and LOVED that cruise. Really enjoyed the ship a lot and that's why I am considering it again. However the Breeze is a new ship to me and I am kind of excited to check out a new ship as well. The itinerary is great because both visit the two ports I really want to go to and that's Amber Cove and Grand Turk as I have never been to either. If you were in this situation which should would you chose and why?

I appreciate any advice you can give

Love both of these ships. If you have not been on Breeze worth checking out. Sunshine is totally different than any ship I have been on. Don't think you can go wrong with either, but check out the weather channel, if you are going to travel during this time of year there is some risk!

I've sailed on both and I'd take the Breeze and the addition of Nassau as a port has absolutely ZERO bearing on that decision.

The Breeze is so far my favorite ship and I'm finishing my Dream Class Trifecta with the Magic in 55 days. I suspect the Breeze will still be my favorite even after this cruise. For me, the Breeze is just so laid back, the decor is Caribbean Resort and not pink urns and neon (or any of the other over the top Carnival - Farcus interior designs).

The major plus for the Sunshine for me is JiJi's. That one plus isn't anywhere near enough of a deal breaker to entice me to choose the Sunshine over the Breeze. Neither is the amazing Serenity on the Sunshine.

Breeze gets my vote... when looking into my upcoming cruise I was debating Breeze & Freedom, and did a lot of research... of course it depends on what you like to do, but I think the kids will enjoy the activities on the Breeze- Sky Course, Imax Theater etc...

While they fit as much into and onto the Sunshine as they possibly could, the lack of a full second pool and its overall smaller size, I'd choose the Breeze. Mind you, the Sunshine is a pretty sweet ship but we did an 8 day on her, and most everyone was out on deck during the three sea days,where it got pretty crowded.

Breeze by a mile.

So glad to hear all these positive comments in favor of the Breeze, as that is the ship I'm booking for my 2019 cruise, that I will book sometime this January. I usually book a year out, as soon as I get back from my 2018 cruise on the NCL Getaway. I will be looking forward to see for myself how Carnival may have improved,mad I have not sailed Carnival since 2007.