Website Questions for Bonnie

rallydave

Hi Bonnie,

Simply being a squeaky wheel and reminding you that it has been almost 3 weeks since I brought up and asked why when booking on line when it says to choose your cabin, it next skips right by and continues the booking process without any choices shown.

This would seem to me to be an extremely serious failing of the website and it most probably affects people trying to book their cruise and thus impacts booking and earnings which are extremely important to Azamara.

Thanks for checking on this and reminding the IT Group what an important failing this is on the website and might be impacting profitability among other issues.

Thanks so much,

I found the same issue when I looked a couple of days ago, so the glitch still ain't fixed!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dave,

I've asked our Website Account Executive, Paulina, to contact you so she can talk to you and understand the issue(s) better. I gave her the email that is at the bottom of your profile. I hope this is okay.

I've asked her to give me an update when things are resolved. I look forward to hearing from you as well.

Thanks for giving us this feedback and reminding me as well!

Hi Bonnie,

Have been patiently waiting for Paulina to contact me for going on 2 weeks now and it is a full month since I asked the question. Losing a lot of faith in Azamara in regards to this issue especially since while it is a nuisance to me, it mostly likely is resulting on a loss of revenue and profits to Azamara as people are unable to book on line and choose from available cabins. My contact information is correct in the contact me link.

Please status and get the IT people onboard with some help!!!!!!

Thanks,

I'm sorry Dave.

I had been wondering why I hadn't seen a post that this was resolved. I'll reach out to her again, and get back to you tomorrow (the Miami offices are closed right now.)

Thanks so much Bonnie, Paulina and I spoke this AM and have found the glitch in the Azamara website and she is sending the problem to her developers to fix.

For those of you having the same or similar issue, the website is not identifying your country thru your IP address and is sending you to incorrect pages. You can only use the online booking engine if you live in the US, Canada, or UK.

Check in the upper right of most pages and you should see the flag of your country. If no flag, there will be a little blue square in that spot, click it, click on your US, Canada, or UK Flag and the booking engine works and provides available cabins. The correct flag should show automatically and that is what Azamara IT needs to fix.

Thanks,

• 4 months later...
Bonnie,

I don't know who to report to that with the last weeks website maintenance, the Solo Fares deal page has dissappeared.

Seem like there should be a link to report website issues, sorry to bother you.

Thanks for letting us know. We'll get that page back up asap!