Azamara charge for transfer from Heathrow to Southampton

Godello

Sorry I don't have a definative answer but I thought I would look to see what Celebrity are charging for our Eclipse cruise in September as this might give you some idea. As we are in the UK the price of course is shown in GBP, they are offering two options: Royal Windsor and Heathrow at £78 pp or Stonehenge and Heathrow at £82 pp. transfer time is about 6 hours for both.

Alternativly I did look up car transfers of which there are many on offer the cost is between £130 - £200 dependant on size of vehicle.

Hope this helps a bit.

Give Ray a try. We used him for transfers to/from the airport and for sightseeing. He was always on time, in fact, he was always early, every single time. He used to live in FL, is very interesting and really did a great job of explaining things to us throughout our travels with him. http://www.london-transfers.com/

Edited by DrivesLikeMario
typo

• 1 month later...
I've checked old threads without every finding a dollar/pound number. Anyone know what Azamara charges for their transfers from Heathrow to Southampton?

See this: http://www.letmedriveyouprivatehire.co.uk/

Chris Jackson, the owner driver will do the run for you in an E-Class Mercedes.

He's smart, efficient and will make your transfer a snip. I use him all the time for airport transfers.

My guess at Heathrow - Southampton would be £100 based on what we pay for a shorter journey.

You can get National Express bus from Heathrow to Southampton coach station for 39 pounds per person. Ticket can be bought online. If your flight is late you can use the ticket on a later bus.

See this: http://www.letmedriveyouprivatehire.co.uk/

Chris Jackson, the owner driver will do the run for you in an E-Class Mercedes.

He's smart, efficient and will make your transfer a snip. I use him all the time for airport transfers.

My guess at Heathrow - Southampton would be £100 based on what we pay for a shorter journey.

This service is MUCH more expensive than most others we have used. Try http://www.totallydriven.co.uk. we have used them many times. Very good service and clean cars or SUV's if you prefer.

Edited by orchestrapal

This service is MUCH more expensive than most others we have used. Try http://www.totallydriven.co.uk. we have used them many times. Very good service and clean cars or SUV's if you prefer.

Interesting. I just got a quote from them - £131, so I really don't know how you can substantiate your above comment.

We pay £80 for Heathrow - Andover hence my guess at £100 for Heathrow - Southampton.

Edited by oliveau

Interesting. I just got a quote from them - £131, so I really don't know how you can substantiate your above comment.

We pay £80 for Heathrow - Andover hence my guess at £100 for Heathrow - Southampton.

We will be in London in September-October and are quoted 41£ Heathrow to Central London and 33£ return or 71£ round trip....I was quoted 220£ round trip by letmedriveyou, Chris Johnson. That's a lot of change in my pocket.

Edited by orchestrapal

Yes that makes sense now bearing in mind that he's based in Andover - Southampton is close to him. But to do your Heathrow - Central London he's got an hour's run each way from Andover to Heathrow, then possibly a couple of hours back from London. That doesn't make economic sense, whereas if you use a London based firm they can do it much cheaper.

The OP wanted Heathrow - Southampton which is why I suggested Letmedriveyou as Southampton is in his home area.

Horses for courses........

Yes that makes sense now bearing in mind that he's based in Andover - Southampton is close to him. But to do your Heathrow - Central London he's got an hour's run each way from Andover to Heathrow, then possibly a couple of hours back from London. That doesn't make economic sense, whereas if you use a London based firm they can do it much cheaper.

The OP wanted Heathrow - Southampton which is why I suggested Letmedriveyou as Southampton is in his home area.

Horses for courses........

Totally understand, thanks for the clarification.