Crown Royal

MomC2L2

My husband and several others we cruise with a big drinkers of Crown Royal. We are getting the Premium beverage package as part of the GoBest promotion. Don't find Crown on the alcohol list or any other whiskey for that matter! Will be on Summit next year. Can anyone speak from onboard experience if they have seen or had this?

MomC2L2...We had the classic BP on our 14 night April 2016 Eclipse cruise and I had a few or so shots of Crown during the cruise. I asked one of the bar tenders for a copy of the BP menu for the cruise. I'm currently looking at it and Crown Royal isn't listed under the premium package but listed for the classic package. Doesn't make since. IMO having the premium package should get you anything on the classic package as well.

MomC2L2...We had the classic BP on our 14 night April 2016 Eclipse cruise and I had a few or so shots of Crown during the cruise. I asked one of the bar tenders for a copy of the BP menu for the cruise. I'm currently looking at it and Crown Royal isn't listed under the premium package but listed for the classic package. Doesn't make since. IMO having the premium package should get you anything on the classic package as well.

You do, Premium package is everything on the Classic plus the ones listed on the Premium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk