Crush on the S class?

CruiserByHeart

We've been on two S class ships so far and our third booked for layer this year. We've enjoyed the shows at the Martini Bar, but never really figured out how the Crush bar works? Is it an extention of the Martini Bar? I guess the bottles buried in the ice is not for self service?Thanks for enlightening me 😉

Been on 4 S-class cruises and it seems to be more of a decoration that anything else. There is a drink menu there so I assume you can order from the waitress. It seems to act more as overflow seating for the martini bar rather than a separate entity.

We've been on two S class ships so far and our third booked for layer this year. We've enjoyed the shows at the Martini Bar, but never really figured out how the Crush bar works? Is it an extention of the Martini Bar? I guess the bottles buried in the ice is not for self service?Thanks for enlightening me [emoji6]

Can I join your queue of people that don't understand crush. Seems to be an overspill of the Martini Bar most times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was mostly used as an extension of the martini bar. Waiters come over and take your order. We would sit there even if the martini bar wasn't full. We liked to be away from the main bar.

I think they had expectations of using that space more for other things but it's right next to the martini bar. No way to have a separate function going on.

But it was the place we would be for our pre dinner cocktail.

I tried Crush bar in my last cruise and if you like frozen drinks you might enjoy it.

I do not see it as an extension to the martini bar as I have never had a frozen drink at the martini bar and i dont think they aerve that but i might be wrong.

For what is worth, i thought the drinks were weak at Crush bar (even though I saw the free pouring !!! :p) but I usually stay away from this type of drinks.

Quality of ingredients was above to what you would find at other bars that made frozen drinks.

Funny seeing you here, on the Celebrity Boards!

Does that mean you'll be sailing X soon? :P

Yeah, it was mostly used as an extension of the martini bar. Waiters come over and take your order. We would sit there even if the martini bar wasn't full. We liked to be away from the main bar.

I think they had expectations of using that space more for other things but it's right next to the martini bar. No way to have a separate function going on.

But it was the place we would be for our pre dinner cocktail.

I tried Crush bar in my last cruise and if you like frozen drinks you might enjoy it.

I do not see it as an extension to the martini bar as I have never had a frozen drink at the martini bar and i dont think they aerve that but i might be wrong.

For what is worth, i thought the drinks were weak at Crush bar (even though I saw the free pouring !!! :p) but I usually stay away from this type of drinks.

Quality of ingredients was above to what you would find at other bars that made frozen drinks.

Think that might be Slush and not Crush.

N