Lifestyle VIP Resort Getaway Excursion

matymil

I was wondering if anyone has gone on this excursion through Carnival. Its $89.99 but is all inclusive and looks pretty good but the reviews on the carnival website are literally all over the place. Wondering if anyone on here has had first hand experience

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone has gone on this excursion through Carnival. Its $89.99 but is all inclusive and looks pretty good but the reviews on the carnival website are literally all over the place. Wondering if anyone on here has had first hand experience

I sure hope they got their act together for this tour. We booked this at $49.99/pp for our April 2016 cruise on the Conquest, only to be informed a couple of weeks prior that they would not be taking us to Lifestyles, but to another resort. We ended up cancelling. I guess there was a spat between the timeshare owner's and the cruise line about use of Serenity Beach.

However, I noticed that the price went up $40/pp!! Guess Lifestyles is getting more of a kickback now.

I sure hope they got their act together for this tour. We booked this at $49.99/pp for our April 2016 cruise on the Conquest, only to be informed a couple of weeks prior that they would not be taking us to Lifestyles, but to another resort. We ended up cancelling. I guess there was a spat between the timeshare owner's and the cruise line about use of Serenity Beach.

However, I noticed that the price went up $40/pp!! Guess Lifestyles is getting more of a kickback now.

They didn't go up $40pp but they did go up $10pp. There are 2 different excursions, one was for $49 and the other was $79, they are now $59 and $89. We booked the $79 one but it is now $89.

OP, from what I have read they were having problems but they seem to have straightened them out now.

They didn't go up $40pp but they did go up $10pp. There are 2 different excursions, one was for $49 and the other was $79, they are now $59 and $89. We booked the $79 one but it is now $89.

OP, from what I have read they were having problems but they seem to have straightened them out now.

This is incorrect. When we booked, the Lifestyle's serenity beach was $49.99/pp. A thread I started before our cruise stated that, at that time, the price for this excursion jumped from $49.99 to $79.99/pp.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2342670

• 1 month later...
This is incorrect. When we booked, the Lifestyle's serenity beach was $49.99/pp. A thread I started before our cruise stated that, at that time, the price for this excursion jumped from $49.99 to $79.99/pp.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2342670

No, I am not incorrect, you are. Please read the following thread from Feb. 2016 where it states the original prices of the 2 excursions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2314199