Will Drink package perk return?

I am looking to book for the Allure at beginning of December and disappointed to realise that their was an alcohol package included in recent months. How often have they included this Perk and do you think it will return?

I am looking to book for the Allure at beginning of December and disappointed to realise that their was an alcohol package included in recent months. How often have they included this Perk and do you think it will return?

Its probably hit or miss.

Edited by trev71

IIRC it was another BOGOHO deal, buy one package get one half off rather than a true inclusive deal.

First time I had seen that deal from Royal so I wouldn't hold my breath looking for it but it could be back next week the way Royal is spinning out BOGO variant marketing campaigns.

It may be different in UK, but it honestly wasn't a "perk" for most. We had an existing reservation on Oasis. When this sale was offered, we ran a mock booking and the base fair for the same cabin category increased by the amount of the beverage package, less the "half off". So it was a wash basically. They raised the fare to accommodate the "sale". Not a perk. Just more pricing trickery. YMMV

Its probably hit or miss. But I am sure the prices are in the cruise fare, I cant picture them giving away free drink packages.

UK has been running the Select Drink Package included with the cruise fare on and off for several months...

since the US/Canada doesn't get the same perks as UK we can't see the same perks

UK has been running the Select Drink Package included with the cruise fare on and off for several months...

since the US/Canada doesn't get the same perks as UK we can't see the same perks

Very interesting, I did not know that. But you guys get stuck with that horrible

call center in Guatemala is all I know about UK and Royal