vibe vs. spa pass leaving nyc on 3/6/16

poona1

Hey Fellow NCL family,

I am debating between the vibe pass or the spa pass on ncl breakaway leaving from nyc on march 6th. whats in the spa that will make me choose this option than the vibe both pricewise and quality time wise over 7 days?

please help...thanks in advance

Hey Fellow NCL family,

I am debating between the vibe pass or the spa pass on ncl breakaway leaving from nyc on march 6th. whats in the spa that will make me choose this option than the vibe both pricewise and quality time wise over 7 days?

The spa will cost you $199 ($179 if you book it online before the cruise) and the vibe will cost you $99 (and you can only get it once on board).

Vibe being outside will not be used as much sailing in March, losing a few days due to colder temps.

The spa is wonderful and worth every penny. Book under your reservation for 179 vs 199 onboard.

Here are some pictures, along with other areas of the ship. It is so relaxing spending time there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=thermal+pool+on+the+breakaway&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&rlz=1I7ADSA_enUS509&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmidGUi-7KAhUHdh4KHYIcApMQsAQILA&biw=1093&bih=514

Edited by janetz

Hey Fellow NCL family,

In November 2015 we did a B2B - 7 day Florida/Bahamas followed by a 12 day Caribbean. For the 7 day trip we had Vibe Passes and for the 12 day we had both Vibe and the Spa Pass (which I booked when the reservations first opened). Given the time of the year I would go with a Spa pass for all the reasons mentioned above. In addition our very short port time in Port Canaveral was overcast and windy, with some rain showers and we missed GSC altogether due to Wind and Sea Conditions - these weather related issues can impact how much you enjoy your time at Vibe. No really a factor when you are in the Caribbean.

I loved both venues and would do them both again in a heartbeat - if selecting one for a March sailing I would go with a Spa pass. Have a fab trip :D