Seabourn Web Site Issue

glenwhorple

I have been trying for over a week to set up some favorites from next year's cruises to narrow down my choices for a cruise but have been having technical difficulties with the "Add this cruise to favorites" link. When I click on it, I get a sitemap with a statement "If you have reached this page unexpectedly, the page you are looking for may no longer be available." The cruise also doesn't get added to my favorites.

As the Seabourn phone line has proven singularly unhelpful, can anyone here give me an idea whether this is common or there is something I can do with my computer to make it work? I am generally using Windows 7 with Google Chrome as a browser. I have tried using Internet Explorer a few times as well and gotten the same result.

Thanks for any advice.

I'm afraid I can't offer any help, but just to say I absolutely hear you.

SB updated the website in the last few weeks and I'm finding it a complete nuisance to use now. eg, basic tasks such as to get to the 'My Seabourn' page I have to Login, then logout and login again.

The new layout of the site appears to be optimised for mobile devices, plus although it's not perfect, it is working better for me on an iPad than it is on my laptop. Do you have a mobile device you can try?

There is an email address on the site to contact for technical issues, you may not get a direct response but if you let them know perhaps it will be corrected.

I have encountered exactly the same problem.

It seems when they redesigned the web-site someone forgot the my favourites page.

I find it a useful feature too, if you want to keep track of a couple of potential future cruises, rather than having to re-enter information in the find a cruise search boxes all the time.

I expect they will get round to fixing it one day...

• 2 weeks later...
It's not working for me

I keep going round in circles and repeatedly logging in

I'm trying to print my ePass, which I need by Wednesday, and it's just not there

I really wouldnt worry about printing epass, been told i didnt need it the last twice i have checked in. Save the paper.