Wonder vs Magic vs Dream

LovetheCubs

All 3 of these ships have same ports and dates we can take and vert similar prices. Thinking of doing a concierge room on a 4 night. Any advantages or disadvantages of any of these ships? Traveling with a 5 year old and 9 year old girls. Personal preferences???

Thanks

For concierge, I wouldn't do Wonder because it doesn't have a concierge lounge. I've googled the concierge lounges and sun decks and without having stayed concierge, I'd choose Dream for a concierge sailing based on pictures and trip reports.

Magic --my personal favorite of the ships, has had the big dry dock. Concierge lounge is an "add on," not a design feature of the ship. Not optimal location. Smaller ship, less crowds, more friendly. But if you are concierge, these things might not matter.

Wonder--no big dry dock yet. No concierge lounge. Still smaller size advantage.

Dream--big ship, less friendly. More electronic bells and whistles. Concierge lounge in a good location, good size, good features. You avoid a lot of the hassles of a bigger ship by going concierge.

If I were going concierge, I'd choose the Dream. in a regular cabin, the Magic is my choice.

Dream all the way if concierge. If non-concierge it's a total toss up, but as a counterpoint to a PP, size of ship does not equate to friendliness. The particular CM's at the time of your sailing make or break the friendliness factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Dream all the way if concierge. If non-concierge it's a total toss up, but as a counterpoint to a PP, size of ship does not equate to friendliness. The particular CM's at the time of your sailing make or break the friendliness factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is somewhat true, but on the Magic we always feel that we are being welcomed "home." Many of our favorite CMs have been transferred to the bigger ships, but we don't get the same close, friendly feeling. The one amazing exception was Captain Marco on the Fantasy. He remembered my daughter from the Magic and asked questions that related to their previous conversation on the Magic--not "general guest" chatter. Note--I do not expect personal attention from the captain. It was a fluke that daughter had chatted with Captain Marco and found that he was going to be on the Fantasy during our next scheduled cruise. It was even more incredible that he remembered her.