Car service for Monaco ?

Isklaar

Can anyone recommend a car service for travelling from the port in Monaco back to Nice airport please or let me know what arrangements SB is currently suggesting for transfers on disembark day?

Helicopter sadly isn't an option this time, although I've taken it several times before and it's really the only way to travel :)

Last time we were in Monaco there seemed to be some controversy about taxis and limo services and where they were allowed to pick up passengers etc. I don't know if this is still the same, perhaps someone who has been there recently could advise?

We used Friend in France this past May.They were excellent.A race was going on in Monaco so the streets to the pier were closed.Our driver stopped at each street and spoke to the policeman,they all let him through.We were dropped off right in front while many others were waking a few blocks with luggage.

Spotless cars,on time,reasonable.I give 5 stars.

We used Friend in France this past May.They were excellent.A race was going on in Monaco so the streets to the pier were closed.Our driver stopped at each street and spoke to the policeman,they all let him through.We were dropped off right in front while many others were waking a few blocks with luggage.

Spotless cars,on time,reasonable.I give 5 stars.

I second the recommendation for http://www.friend-in-france.com. They are excellent and very well priced. You can get a quote right on the website.

And we were on the same cruise. The race was one of the warm ups for the Grand Prix. I think it was the one with vintage race cars.

Edited by marazul

Perhaps useful info for others than the OP. Hertz has a counter within walking distance of dock. We drove to Monaco, parked car thirty steps from ship, unloaded and settled in. Returned to car an hour later. Drove to Hertz and walked back to ship.

Edited by oregon50