Very brief report from the Mariner

We currently are on the Mariner and are happy to report that what we have experienced over the past 2 days has been excellent.

We are in a standard cabin with a wonderful cabin team. A noise problem was fixed within 2 hours. Our refrig is stocked with my favorite Rose when it was difficult to obtain in other spots on the ship. Dining room service is attentive and smooth. Food is very good. La Veranda service is the best we have seen in awhile. There is ample staff there and in Compass Rose. Excursion to Pompeii was outstanding and handled efficiently.

We could not ask for more. Sorry to not take everyone along but am having too good an anniversary cruise with my companion to spare the time. Lady Madeline you are most gracious and generous.

We currently are on the Mariner and are happy to report that what we have experienced over the past 2 days has .

That is good to hear we are on the Mariner in October and are first timers with Regent.

Thanks for sharing this. We'll be boarding the Mariner next Sunday,

July 20th when it arrives in Venice. This will be our 4th Regent Cruise. Glad to hear all is running smoothly. Travel safely and enjoy!!!

Last night was a magical evening in Sette Mare. We sat on the aft deck watching the sun set as we enjoyed dinner. Tables are spaciously placed and it was a lovely experience. The service was flawless. The food was excellent. The veal was tender and tasty. My pasta Carbonara was very nicely done.

Regent was at its best. I couldn't tell you how many stars it was but it was all we could hope for and need to satisfy us.

Last night was a magical evening in Sette Mare. We sat on the aft deck watching the sun set as we enjoyed dinner. Tables are spaciously placed and it was a lovely experience. The service was flawless. The food was excellent. The veal was tender and tasty. My pasta Carbonara was very nicely done.

Regent was at its best. I couldn't tell you how many stars it was but it was all we could hope for and need to satisfy us.

Where is my "like" button?

Last night was a wonderful evening in Signatures. The staff is very welcoming and the food delicious. Escargot, seafood bisque for me and mushroom soup for my date, topped off with Beef for the main course and cheese tray with cognac for both of us.

A special shoutout to the laundry. What with the excellent French wine I managed to drag the sleeve of my favorite white blouse across my bisque soup. A friendly lady at the next table then enlightened me to the fact I was spreading it to the front of my blouse. I decided to use good mental health and not let it interfere with my enjoyment of the evening. Our wonderful cabin attendant rushed it down to the laundry when I returned to the cabin and I saw her in the hall. It was just returned to me in prime condition. Now that is what I call outstanding service.

Also a great show by our cruise director Margaret Linn.

We just got back from our first ever cruise anywhere, it was Regent. I am in process of booking our next, it will be Mariner. Thank you for great report.

Must be a theme there - my wife and I took our first cruise ever, also Regent (on the Navigator) six years ago, and we had our second Regent cruise booked before we even debarked. Love to hear the positives!!