information on the ship Divida

granni10

I have two questions for anyone who ha sailed this ship recently first is there live music in the showroom productions? Is there any other entertainment going on during the day or evening other than the showroom?Where can i get a idea of the dinner menu? Again thanks for any input we are new to this ship .

I have two questions for anyone who ha sailed this ship recently first is there live music in the showroom productions? NO

Is there any other entertainment going on during the day or evening other than the showroom? In the evening there is live music to suit most tastes in a large number of the bars and lounges.. There is usually a full program of fitness classes , dance sessions and fun games with the animation team; all staged around the pool area

Where can i get a idea of the dinner menu? Again thanks for any input we are new to this ship . I only have copies of the Mediterannian menus which I guess will be very different to the USA based menus

Here is a link from another thread which gives a link to sample dinner menus

by Miikesa 1721

Here is a link to MSC Divina's dining room menus. They may have changed since they were posted and they may change again once she returns from the Med this fall but they will give you an idea as to the type of food served.

https://www.pinterest.com/msccruises...ng-room-menus/

You can check out one of the specialty restaurants "Eataly" menus as well.

https://www.pinterest.com/msccruisesusa/eataly-menus/

Pete

Edited by Skier52