Boston Hotel

cheshire cat

LOL. You used "Boston" and "reasonable price" in the same sentence! Good thing you're not looking at the Head of the Charles Regatta weekend in October, as this is likely already booked solid for the entire city.

Hmmm maybe I should just ask for Boston Hotel suggestions then and forget price lol. Any help would be appreciated as have never been to Boston before. Hotels near cruiseport would be preferable.

Just about any hotel in downtown is crazy expensive, relative to other cities. Lots of folks use the Best Western in Quincy, as it has a cruise port shuttle. Carol, "138east" should be along shortly, she has always found folks the best prices, not sure if she's a TA or not.

I would like to do some sightseeing, is this hotel convenient for that?

Cheshire Cat - I missed your post last week. Are you all set?

I like the Seaport hotel and have stayed there in the past. It is the closest hotel to the World Trade Center Silver Line, which is a quick ride to South Station in downtown Boston where you can transfer to the Red Line. http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/

It is free to get to the Seaport Hotel from the airport on the Silver Line bus, which stops at each terminal at the airport. You get off at the World Trade Center street stop (as opposed to the inside station stop), go to the traffic light at the corner, and cross the street to the hotel. Couldn't be easier.

The Seaport also has a water taxi stop. If you find yourself in the North End, water taxi could be an option to get back to the Seaport District.

Just to clarify another post - I am not a TA.

:)Any thoughts on Harborside Inn location & on the hotel?

booked for 1 night October 7, 2017????????

What are you paying for the room? What kind of room did you book?

This hotel used to be on my radar, but somehow it fell off. It seems like it priced itself out of the running for a while, but maybe it's back in the running again price wise.

Location is excellent. Reviews are good on the whole. They do offer rooms that have no windows, which is offputting to a lot of folks. If the price is right, I would book it.

Hello 138east

We have a Queen Atrium room for $376.00 including all taxes & fee's.

From what I've read, sounds like location is good as you said,

so I figured would be close to area's we want to explore!

Thank You for your response!!