Constallation Drink prices

chev29

My wife and I are not drinkers, so we were wondering if any one could tell us the individual prices of bottled water and Coke products. We are looking at the classic drink package. but it seems awful expensive at $18 a day pp. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 23 Oct 2015 sailing.

I believe sodas are $4 each on board. Prices rise periodically, and I think the last price increase was back in late February/early March. They were definitely $3 per can in February (on Constellation), but there was talk on this board about the price increases shortly thereafter.

The soda package was a no-brainer for me: $9/day pays for itself after the third soda. They serve Coca Cola products. I paid out of pocket for the few cocktails and glasses of wine I had and still came in way under the classic drink package price. But, that is an individual calculation you’ll have to do.

I would guess that bottled water is in the same price range. You can get non-bottled water for free. Someone also once suggested bringing on a case or two of water (or soda, for that matter). Put luggage tags on them at the pier, and they’ll be delivered to your room.

I believe sodas are $4 each on board. Prices rise periodically, and I think the last price increase was back in late February/early March. They were definitely $3 per can in February (on Constellation), but there was talk on this board about the price increases shortly thereafter.

The soda package was a no-brainer for me: $9/day pays for itself after the third soda. They serve Coca Cola products. I paid out of pocket for the few cocktails and glasses of wine I had and still came in way under the classic drink package price. But, that is an individual calculation you’ll have to do.

I would guess that bottled water is in the same price range. You can get non-bottled water for free. Someone also once suggested bringing on a case or two of water (or soda, for that matter). Put luggage tags on them at the pier, and they’ll be delivered to your room.

soda package is now $18 a day pp That's a lot of coke to drink.lol

soda package is now $18 a day pp That's a lot of coke to drink.lol

I think we're both a little confused.

Soda (only) package is $9/day. That's what I was talking about.

The $18/day package you're referencing is the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: "In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain soda selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water."

So, the $18/day pays for itself after 5 drinks. That would be very easy for me to do, but I'm a heavy Diet Coke drinker (and I don't drink bottled water so that's why I went for the soda-only package).

Edited by bEwAbG