Can I get a refund?

Cruzmermaid12

There isn't nothing. They only allow some percentage of the restaurants to be booked beforehand. And if you're still more than 30 days out, they may not yet have posted the schedules.

If you are worried, contact your TA or NCL directly.

So I just booked on the Escape for March... Short turn around i know.... I bought the dining package for 4 nights for 3 of us. Now that I am trying to book specialty dining... there is nothing!!! Do you think I can get a refund?

You will have no trouble getting reservations when you get on board.

According to NCL, they only make 25% or 30% of the seats available for advance reservations. That is probably enough to fill up some of the more popular times, but most of the seats are still available. You just have to wait until you are on board to find out exactly what is still open, and when.

This is one of the downsides of booking last minute, but it should not be a problem if you are a little flexible. If you get on board and everything is booked solid, or you really do not want the only times that are available, you can ask them about a refund (do this at the beginning of the cruise, not at the end). You may find that some tables magically open up at that point…

Just off Getaway with a group of 17. We had no problem getting dining reservations on board and usually booked them only several hours before dining once we figured out what time we wanted to eat. If you are a small party you will have no problem getting a table, might have to wait but no longer than 10 minutes. We rarely saw anyone waiting long for a table in the MDR's

If you are a small party you will have no problem getting a table, might have to wait but no longer than 10 minutes. We rarely saw anyone waiting long for a table in the MDR's

The only exception to this is the Teppanyaki restaurant. They're small and have very specific seatings (since it's kind of a dinner show). If you're interested, book that one first because it can fill up.

And if you're still more than 30 days out, they may not yet have posted the schedules.

Pre-bookings for restaurants and entertainment (megaships) start at 100 days before for suites and 90 days before for the rest - not 30 days before.

If you have specific needs in terms of restaurant, day and time waste no time when you get on board and try for your bookings immediately. As has been said they only pre-book about 30% but most that go before departure are the preferred times.

Mike