Navigator of the Seas room position

Good morning,

Im booked on the NOS next year, outside room, but after watching videos on the net i want to upgrade to a balcony, it would be the cheapest you can get so i was wondering where the 'best' cheap balconies are. Front, Mid or Aft?

I saw one video,cabin 7688 where the balcony at the back of the ship was massive, would the room be smaller because of this? does it still have a sofa area?

Thanks

Dean

Good morning,

Im booked on the NOS next year, outside room, but after watching videos on the net i want to upgrade to a balcony, it would be the cheapest you can get so i was wondering where the 'best' cheap balconies are. Front, Mid or Aft?

I saw one video,cabin 7688 where the balcony at the back of the ship was massive, would the room be smaller because of this? does it still have a sofa area?

Thanks

Dean

The aft-facing staterooms have the same size stateroom (non-balcony) as side-facing staterooms.

When booking far ahead the E3 balconies are typically the least expensive balcony category. These cabins are primarily located on decks 6-9. There are 4 of these cabins that are aft cabins on deck 9 - 9390, 9392, 9690, and 9692. The 92 balconies are very large - rectangular and deep and a bit wider than the cabin itself because of the neighboring suites. I have stayed in one if these cabins on the EX. The 90 balconies are corner balconies and actually much smaller. I peeked around and could see a serous difference in size, but the 90's are still better than the side balconies.

All the E cabins are the same size with a love seat. The D cabins are a bit larger and accommodate a full sized sofa. The *3 categories accommodate only 2 people. The *1 and *2 categories typically accommodate more than two people or are hump cabins. This is a high level broad brush description - there are some other anomalies.

Thank you!

I've just looked again, 1690 looks like it has a massive balcony, do the rooms get smaller if the balcony is bigger?

Also is right at the back worse for movment? my future Mother in Law has never cruised, will AFT deck 10 be too 'rocky'?

I'm confused why these cabins are still avalible, is it because the balcony faces backwards? do you still see the Sea or is the pools below?

Thanks