Seabourn featured on The Celebrity Apprentice!

Host Dan

The last task for the 2 finalists will be to feature 2 Carnival Cruise line brands for the win. Team Boy George has selected Seabourn as one of his brands! I'll be tuning in next week to see who wins the finale!

You guys are funny. You know you're all going to watch it, and not admit to it. Kind of like watching Speed 2 which featured the Legend. The lady (posters) doth protest too much, methinks. [emoji6]

Sent telepathically.

Never watched the show and have no desire to do so now -- Seabourn or not. Nonetheless I have a feeling I won't "miss" anything as there will be those who on this board who will feel completed to share everything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You guys are funny. You know you're all going to watch it, and not admit to it. Kind of like watching Speed 2 which featured the Legend. The lady (posters) doth protest too much, methinks. [emoji6]

Sent telepathically.

You know, methinks you are totally wrong about this lady anyway. Don't project onto others.:cool:

I totally agree with BasandSyb. I have my own reality and am lucky enough to sail with Seabourn quite frequently, so can quite happily boycott Celebrity Apprentice without feeling deprived. I have never watched the show.

Julie

This is the husband poster: me thinks the vitriol is unnecessary.My wife posted it, tongue in cheek, even using the wink sign but some chose to get mean spirited..really? We look forward to meeting people on our cruise with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too seriously or choose to be angry. We're on seabourn. Smile!:cool:

This is the husband poster: me thinks the vitriol is unnecessary.My wife posted it, tongue in cheek, even using the wink sign but some chose to get mean spirited..really? We look forward to meeting people on our cruise with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too seriously or choose to be angry. We're on seabourn. Smile!:cool:

That's okay, we all like different things and we can also find humour in different things. I'm sorry if your wife got upset by my comment. I'll stay away now.

Seriously, I don't think Frantic has anything to be sorry for and as I know her well I can attest to her wonderful sense of humor. And I frankly think She Hobar's comments did not strike me as tongue in cheek or humorous. I think we all need to keep in mind that some things just don't translate come across as intended on the internet.

That's okay, we all like different things and we can also find humour in different things. I'm sorry if your wife got upset by my comment. I'll stay away now.

Don't stay away. We're all fortunate to be on Seabourn. Happy travels.

The wife.

Sent from my dogs' iPad, but they let me share.

Seriously, I don't think Frantic has anything to be sorry for and as I know her well I can attest to her wonderful sense of humor. And I frankly think She Hobar's comments did not strike me as tongue in cheek or humorous. I think we all need to keep in mind that some things just don't translate come across as intended on the internet.

You are correct in that much is misconstrued in email. And as a fellow Arizonan, how lucky are we to be here??

Sent from my dogs' iPad, but they let me share.

Have never watched the show, won't start now.

I think it's wonderful that some may want to watch.

It's all about perspective. People say they are lucky to do this or live here or whatever. That opinion may not be shared by others and that what makes the world go around. I respect other people's point of view even if it I don't share it.

To each his own I guess!

Dan, we will have to compare notes. I'll be doing so after watching the most glorious sunset over the mountain from my backyard in Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk