Champagne and Caviar Brunch

crispy46

It depends upon the ship. On the Navigator, Voyager and Mariner, champagne and caviar is served during breakfast (same hours) every Sunday. On sea days on the Explorer, there is a huge buffet extravaganza in Compass Rose that begins at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays.

I don't recall opening and closing times - perhaps someone else will chime in.

• 2 weeks later...
It depends upon the ship. On the Navigator, Voyager and Mariner, champagne and caviar is served during breakfast (same hours) every Sunday. On sea days on the Explorer, there is a huge buffet extravaganza in Compass Rose that begins at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays.

I don't recall opening and closing times - perhaps someone else will chime in.

I understand that on a sea day they have a big brunch, but why wouldn't they service champagne & caviar on a port day (Sunday) like on the other ships. After all that sames to be a custom for Regent Cruises.

Rick

I understand that on a sea day they have a big brunch, but why wouldn't they service champagne & caviar on a port day (Sunday) like on the other ships. After all that sames to be a custom for Regent Cruises.

Rick

They do serve caviar and champagne on Sunday - sorry that my post did not indicate that fact. I think that you'll be surprised at how many people do not take advantage of either (although the caviar seems to be much more popular than the champagne). I suppose that drinking prior to an excursion does not sound good to a lot of people. We'll drink champagne (mimosas) anytime - for any reason!:D

They do serve caviar and champagne on Sunday - sorry that my post did not indicate that fact. I think that you'll be surprised at how many people do not take advantage of either (although the caviar seems to be much more popular than the champagne). I suppose that drinking prior to an excursion does not sound good to a lot of people. We'll drink champagne (mimosas) anytime - for any reason!:D

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear....but we do have one Sunday at sea so I looking forward to the Brunch. The other Sunday I can deal with......

Rick