Reflection Aug 19th luggage labels

brammers

Hi, can anybody tell me how and when we should receive our luggage labels, we have checked in online, however it says luggage labels are not yet available, available approximately 2 months prior to departure... We are now only 3 weeks away, having not cruised celebrity before Iam unsure of the process.

TIA:)

You have a couple of options. A copy of your luggage tag is in your Edocs. Print out as many copies as you need for your luggage and then secure them to your luggage in any way you want. You can laminate them and secure with a zip tie or use clear packing tape. Alternatively you can get the porter at the ship to do it.

Hi...we are on the 28 Aug sailing from Venice and recently received

Our luggage tags from Celebrity. Could have printed them, etc.,

But like the type they provide.

That's because you are in the US and X no longer mail them in the UK ;). You are requested to print them from your edocs if you book on this side of the pond ;).

I'm in the UK and bought some of those plastic covers with the metal ties for the the labels. Easier than making your own from your cruise documents, didn't fancy using lots of tape and an attempt at origami. Cost about £8 for 8 and they seem decent, haven't travelled with them yet though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm in the UK and bought some of those plastic covers with the metal ties for the the labels. Easier than making your own from your cruise documents, didn't fancy using lots of tape and an attempt at origami. Cost about £8 for 8 and they seem decent, haven't travelled with them yet though!

I used my luggage tag holders from Amazon. They were fine.

Hi, we are on the same cruise. I had emailed Celebrity asking about tags and they said they no longer supply them instead there should be a link/button for printable tags from your Celebrity booking page for this cruise.

And have you got your link?:)

I'm on the 8th August sailing and can't access my edocs or luggage tags. I've spoken to Celebrity several times and keep being told there's a delay in generating them and not to worry. Well I am worried, I like to have everything sorted well before and this is causing me stress since it's just over a week til we go now and I don't have anything.

That's because you are in the US and X no longer mail them in the UK ;). You are requested to print them from your edocs if you book on this side of the pond ;).

When cruising out of Harwich, the luggage tags provided to cruise passengers at the port were the same sturdy, easy to attach kind provided at cruise ports in the USA.

No need to print luggage tags in advance,

and definitely no need for luggage tag holders, or plastic covers or laminating or zip ties or tape.

The luggage that some passengers had tagged in advance just got loaded on the same trolleys together with the luggage that was tagged right there at the port.

The only thing needed is a pen to write your cabin number on the tags.

If you don't have a pen, you can borrow one from the porters, or the porters will even do it for you, which they are very happy to do.

By the way, they provided luggage tags to everyone, not only Americans. They even gave them to the Brits! :D

I'm on the 8th August sailing and can't access my edocs or luggage tags. I've spoken to Celebrity several times and keep being told there's a delay in generating them and not to worry. Well I am worried, I like to have everything sorted well before and this is causing me stress since it's just over a week til we go now and I don't have anything.

Don't worry. You will likely be able to print the express pass. And even if you can't do that, no biggie. The porter can do your luggage tags. Just get yourself to the ship and have a good time.

Edited by wendychloecruiser

I think the answer will be different depending if you are a uk customer, us customer, if you board in the states, uk or europe.

I'm a uk crusier, based in the uk and did a fly-cruise to europe last year and I'm booked on a similar one this Aug :)

You should be able to print out luggage tags when you have completed your one-line check-in on the celebrity web site. ( Last year you could still get them posted and I opted for that )

Last year:

I attached my celebrity tags to my luggage after I had arrived at Rome airport, but before I met the celebrity reps at the airport. The porters could then take the bags off me and the next time I saw them was outside my cabin :)

If you are not on the celebrity coach from the airport and are making your own way to the port.... I assume your luggage will be dealt with at the port by the porters.

I expect this year to be the same...except you have to have print tags as they are not mailing them out in the UK.

There were some people at the airport without tags for their bags and I think the reps at the airport helped them fill some in to fix to their bags.

Edited by beaveh

Last year from the UK we were sent tags, as above the policy has changed and you now have to either print your own from your cruise docs or the porters will do it for you at the port.

Different outside the UK I think.