Harvest Caye prices

DAKIBS

Greetings all,

We will be sailing on the Getaway in February and one of the stops is going to be Harvest Caye. I am looking for a list of prices for the Cabana Rentals, Zip Lining, boat rentals, etc. Anybody know where I would be able to find a list of all the prices for what the port has to offer? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Greetings all,

We will be sailing on the Getaway in February and one of the stops is going to be Harvest Caye. I am looking for a list of prices for the Cabana Rentals, Zip Lining, boat rentals, etc. Anybody know where I would be able to find a list of all the prices for what the port has to offer? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

The zip line does take a fair amount of time. We were among the first group so it went fairly fast. Talked to some that went later and it was slower. They are very very cautious with a safety briefing. There are three zip lnes and the reap Ali. Each step is check check check. It is well worth the money. We plan to do the little electric boat next trip.

Edited by cruisinmeme
Wrong word

$500? For shade? I wouldn't, but it might be worth it to you! Plenty of trees for shade!

Ha! Very, very true.

But since it's 6 of us (two kids) and it sounds so luxurious. ;)

But I'm pretty sure we won't do it. Just wondering who has and their thoughts. /)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! Very, very true.

But since it's 6 of us (two kids) and it sounds so luxurious. ;)

They do look luxurious! I almost got one on GSC and love the idea, but it was just a little out of our reach. If you can swing it, why not?

We did the cabanas on Harvest Caye and GSC. Both are incredible and well worth it. It had so many perks, like the private bathroom, A/C, servers, etc. Is it necessary? No. But it was fabulous. The A/C made the almost 100 degree day tolerable. The grumpy neighbors we had did try to ruin our day but they did not succeed! Clearly everyone else was needing some A/C because we left 45 minutes before all aboard and there was absolutely NO ONE still on the public beach or in the pool.

I gotta be honest though.... I am so much more of a pool person than an ocean person and would seriously consider the pool cabana if I ever go back.