Serenade of the Seas- Stockholm to Copenhagen

Does anyone know what ports Serenade of the Seas offers shuttle service into city center?

We will be in Stockholm (Frihamen), Helsinki (Olympiarte), Tallin (Sadama)

Riga, Klaipeda, Fredericia (Vesthavnsvej) and Copenhage(Frihanen-Freeport).

Thank you.

When we were on the Serenade in June, there were definitely shuttles in Tallinn (also walkable - we walked) and Helsinki (not walkable - we took a public bus.)

There was no shuttle in Klaipeda but it was an easy walk to Old Town.

We did not visit Fredericia and we departed from Copenhagen, so not sure about a shuttle.

When we were on the Serenade in June, there were definitely shuttles in Tallinn (also walkable - we walked) and Helsinki (not walkable - we took a public bus.)

There was no shuttle in Klaipeda but it was an easy walk to Old Town.

We did not visit Fredericia and we departed from Copenhagen, so not sure about a shuttle.

Thank you for all the info. It sure helps!:)

We are going on a 3 day tour with a local tour company in St. Petersburg,Russia. It is expensive, but cheaper than the ship. The suggested tip is 10% of the total cost for the guide and 5% for the bus driver. This is over $100.00 USD for the guide and $60.00 for the driver. This seems exorbitant to me! Am I being tight :confused: or is it asking a lot? Please advise. Thank you!

For a 3-day tour? I think it is very reasonable. This is for more than one person right?

We paid $380 a person for our 3-day tour so we tipped $40 to the guide and $20 to the driver for each of us, plus extra to the driver and chaperone that took us out at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Kryssa

We are going on a 3 day tour with a local tour company in St. Petersburg,Russia. It is expensive, but cheaper than the ship. The suggested tip is 10% of the total cost for the guide and 5% for the bus driver. This is over $100.00 USD for the guide and $60.00 for the driver. This seems exorbitant to me! Am I being tight :confused: or is it asking a lot? Please advise. Thank you!

The tour company we used last week on our 2-day tour of St. Petersburg gave the same percentages as a "recommendation" but also stated that tipping was completely optional. You are free to tip the recommended rate, a different rate or nothing at all. If you don't feel comfortable tipping at the recommended rate (and I agree that it is a lot of money), then tip what you are comfortable with or not at all. It's up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

We're on Serenade next July Stockholm to Copenhagen. Does anyone who did this trip this summer know where the ship's shuttle drops you in Berlin? We'd like to do a like tour that meets at the TV Tower but do not know where the ship will drop us. Will it be doable?:confused:

Does anyone know what ports Serenade of the Seas offers shuttle service into city center?

We will be in Stockholm (Frihamen), Helsinki (Olympiarte), Tallin (Sadama)

Riga, Klaipeda, Fredericia (Vesthavnsvej) and Copenhage(Frihanen-Freeport).

Thank you.

Hi - are you on the July 24th sailing? If so, we have a very active group in the Roll Call section where we are sharing a lot of good info.

Hi - are you on the July 24th sailing? If so, we have a very active group in the Roll Call section where we are sharing a lot of good info.

SoS wasn't here on the 24th of July, it arrived on the 26th and left on the 27th of July.

The ships final departure for this season was this evening.

Desdichado62,

Our active group is on the SOS in July 2016, not 2015. Thanks for all the detailed info you have provided. I'll need almost a year to digest it.

Okay then it's likely not the same as the op, since he/she already knew where the ship docked and next year's berths haven't been published yet.

• 2 months later...

We will be on the Serenade of the Seas in June 16 to June 26 next year. Do you know where this ship will dock in Riga, Latvia? Looks like there are two ports there: one close to town and another about 30 mins driving. Also, the farther one is not located in a "desired" location. Thank you for your earliest response.