B2b on independence or brilliance

Looking at b2b on a 5day to Cozumel and coco cay than a 5 day to labadee and Falmouth the total cost for that is 2418 CdN for two people in a promenade interior.

Brilliance is a 5 day going to Cozumel and key west and four day going to Cozumel 2619. I know most people would go for independence because it's cheaper and one more day, but we do prefer a smaller ship but with the new features on independence has my interest. Tell me about each ship and which is better for the overall experience, activities, food and entertainment. So basically which ship is better for overall value

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So we've never been on RC so would we get benefits on the second leg

Hardly any benefit at all for the second leg. Besides the coupon mentioned, an invite to the repeater's party.

• 1 month later...

We had a decision a couple spring breaks ago concerning these 2 ships. For us the IOS was more expensive and we could not get adjoining cabins that we needed. We were so concerned about the BOS being older. We had never been on that class of ship.

We opted for the BOS and loved the experience. Sitting outside in the back of the ship for breakfast and lunch was great. Kids survived not having as many amenities. We loved the Park Cafe in the pool area.

Your situation is different. For us, if we would most likely go with an additional day for a cheaper price. But I can assure you that the BOS was a good time for us. We have done ships in the IOS class and loved those, also. As to your stops, the private islands are usually quite good. Falmouth is a no-go for us.....we would just stay on the ship. We love the Key West stop and Cozumel is a great stop. Of course, you would be looking at twice in a 9 day period. Just say'in.

We are going on the BOS again this coming Spring Break on a 5 day cruise with stops at Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Good luck in your decision.

Edited by baileybrad