Your Best Holiday Gift Presentation Idea - RCL Cruise Related

Nado44

I am planning to give an all-expenses paid RCL cruise as a holiday gift to a loved one.

My initial idea is to throw a bunch of cruise related items / freebies into a small box - and gift wrap. Some have the RCL logo. Cruise itinerary information would also be included.

Wondered if others might have other creative gift presentation ideas...

Thanks in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

My husband surprised me with a trip to Maui for our 5th anniversary. He gave me a couple gifts all wrapped individually. He gave me a sea turtle, a map, a old hotel key, and the last box was our plane tickets... It was very sweet and an awesome way to get a gift! One that I never forgot :)

A few years ago we had booked Oasis of the seas and wanted to surprise the two boys with it for a Christmas present. So what I did was cut out all the letters the said Oasis of the Seas and the date. I put them in two envelopes all mixed up of course. And gave them to the kids on Christmas morning and told them one of the presents is what you can spell with the letters after about 20 minutes they came up with not one word. Of course two boys of this age would not even think of working together. So I said maybe if you work together you will figure it out. Within 10 to 15 minutes they had solved the puzzle. And had big smiles. Lots of fun!

A few years ago we had booked Oasis of the seas and wanted to surprise the two boys with it for a Christmas present. So what I did was cut out all the letters the said Oasis of the Seas and the date. I put them in two envelopes all mixed up of course. And gave them to the kids on Christmas morning and told them one of the presents is what you can spell with the letters after about 20 minutes they came up with not one word. Of course two boys of this age would not even think of working together. So I said maybe if you work together you will figure it out. Within 10 to 15 minutes they had solved the puzzle. And had big smiles. Lots of fun!

Ohh, I like that idea.

We are surprising our kids (currently 11 and 16) with a cruise. I made each child a 2016 calendar featuring photos of the ships, ports and activities. Plus luggage tags.

I also added the "cruise ship" Pandora charm for my teen girl.

For my 11 year old boy a shirt with the image of a cruise ship sailing & the water waves with "April 2017" printed underneath. A size larger so hopefully he can still wear it then as well.

I got my wife a cruise for her birthday a few years back , I made a extra copy of the cruise confirmation email and ran it threw a paper shredder and put it in a box , she opened the box tore threw the paper to find nothing in the box. After a few minutes explained that maybe the paper was the gift , took her about 20 minutes to put it back together enough to to figure it out

I got my wife a cruise for her birthday a few years back , I made a extra copy of the cruise confirmation email and ran it threw a paper shredder and put it in a box , she opened the box tore threw the paper to find nothing in the box. After a few minutes explained that maybe the paper was the gift , took her about 20 minutes to put it back together enough to to figure it out

Cruel!

Wrap an eye patch and bandanna & Map which contains treasure hunt each giving a clue to the ship. Allure Example clue 1 pic of kids pool, clue 2 pic of merry go round, clue 3 Sorentos Pizza, clue 4 42 natural wonder, etc until you get to the last clue pic and name of ship. You can do this for any ship by taking cruise line screen shots of the ship. Hide your clues and let the fun begin.

I am planning to give an all-expenses paid RCL cruise as a holiday gift to a loved one.

My initial idea is to throw a bunch of cruise related items / freebies into a small box - and gift wrap. Some have the RCL logo. Cruise itinerary information would also be included.

Wondered if others might have other creative gift presentation ideas...

Thanks in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

What a lovely idea!:) When you present it, please post the story.

For my daughter's birthday a few years ago I put together a Deal or No Deal type game. Filled 4 suitcases with items depicting different holiday locations. 2 other suitcases were empty! I was the show host and her dad assisted to persuade her to chose the right suitcase....a cruise to Alaska.

Whatever you chose to do it will be fun!!