Age range

Priya2

Is there a common age range on Azamera cruises? I just came across a young woman on another aspect of Social Media linked to Azamara. I made a gentle comment that she, for some reason took serious offence to. She responded with a vicious tirade! :( Clearly, she has her issues. Anyway, as someone new to Azamara (I haven't booked yet), I thought I come here and ask this of some other Azamara people.

On the Caribbean cruise in March the ages were as follows:

Ages Guests

3-17 7

22-30 4

31-40 11

41-50 46

51-65 283

66-75 242

76-99 75

100+ 1

These figures were published in the daily on board newspaper. We have done several Azamara cruises, mainly in Europe and I would say that the above figures are fairly typical.

Ages Guests

3-17 7

22-30 4

31-40 11

41-50 46

51-65 283

66-75 242

76-99 75

100+ 1

These figures were published in the daily on board newspaper. We have done several Azamara cruises, mainly in Europe and I would say that the above figures are fairly typical.

That's interesting info - I also think it is a pretty typical age demographic of all cruises. A good effort by the 100 year old.

Hi Pryia2,

here are the nationalities and demographics of our recent Cruise on the Journey.

I guess the high number of German cruisers is a result of a very good offer of a german TA and is not the usual number on azamara.

2016-04-19%2015.06.49-1.jpg?dl=1

Regards

Ingo

Ages Guests

3-17 7

22-30 4

31-40 11

41-50 46

51-65 283

66-75 242

76-99 75

100+ 1

Funny how they use a 15 year bracket for 51-65. I think you'll find the vast majority of those 283 to be 60-65 years old... On every cruise I've been on it seemed that the typical age group is 60-75.

On the recent crossing by the Journey, AZ published the age ranges in Pursuits. I did not keep it, but the breakdown was very similar to the one typed up by Marmaduke, with one exception: There was only one child.

On the recent crossing by the Journey, AZ published the age ranges in Pursuits. I did not keep it, but the breakdown was very similar to the one typed up by Marmaduke, with one exception: There was only one child.

The child was the absolutely delightful daughter of the Chief Engineer - such a well behaved young lady who happily entertained herself. I loved the day she did her "muster roll call" round the deck. So nice to see a young child play games with no toys just her imagination. She was a credit to her parents.

Uktog,

Thank you so much for reminding us of the Chief engineers daughter.

She danced the legs off my wife at the New years party off Buenos Aries 16 months ago.

She was the star of the video of that night and we were able to get a picture off the video.

A lovely girl and a credit to the Chief engineer and his wife.

She will be a heart-breaker in a few years!!!