The "Survey"???

LuAnn

Did I miss it? We stayed 6 nights after the T/A on Journey in England..and I just went to "take" the survey today...we disembarked on 4/20..arrived home late on 4/26..and just "surfaced" to take the survey early this AM in So Cal at 6AM...4/30...and I was offered 3 questions 1) When did you sail 2) what ship did you sail on and 3) what did you like about your cruise?

Is that it? Did I miss the opportunity to say nay or yay based on the time frame? Did I do it right?

I have a lot to say...no small surprise to those who know me here on CC? :eek: ...and that was it???

What did I do wrong? Is that it?? Where is the chance to say anything about the good/the bad/the ugly...???? There was no bad..and no ugly...but IMO..some room for "thoughts"...for improvement???

Help.???? :confused: Is it because I came home "late for the party"..missing the 7 day window for input??? Is that the "real survey"...????

Inquiring minds want to know!!! LuAnn

Edited by LuAnn

Hi LuAnn,

I've heard people on a back-to-back cruise (without the multitude of free computer time that some folks have) say that they're not going to waste their expensive minutes on filling out a survey. Perhaps this is something that Azamara should consider.

It was good to see you again on the TA.

Toni

Hi LuAnn,

I've heard people on a back-to-back cruise (without the multitude of free computer time that some folks have) say that they're not going to waste their expensive minutes on filling out a survey. Perhaps this is something that Azamara should consider.

It was good to see you again on the TA.

Toni

As uktog says they will give you half an hour free internet to do this. Ask at Guest Relations.

Phil

As uktog says they will give you half an hour free internet to do this. Ask at Guest Relations.

Phil

Info is a bit late for LuAnn though Phil. Pity if she had something she wanted to share with Az. Hope she filled in the Q a couple of days into the cruise.

Info is a bit late for LuAnn though Phil. Pity if she had something she wanted to share with Az. Hope she filled in the Q a couple of days into the cruise.

Joyce, my suggestion wasn't directed toward LuAnn as she wasn't doing a b2b, just general information for the future for others who may be on them.

Phil

Hey LuAnn: I guess AZ is tired of hearing from you!:D Just joking...You are obviously a good and loyal customer and I'm sure they will value your opinion. Ron and I both received surveys sent to our email addresses a few days after we disembarked and since we are obsessive about email, we picked them up right away. Maybe you are not so obsessive, which is probably a good thing, especially since you and Ken have been on holiday and traveling. To be honest, the survey format was quite limited. I did have the opportunity to type in some comments, but the overall rating process was very, very limited. If you have something to say, I recommend that you follow Phil's advice. And I hope you made it back to San Diego happy, well and well-traveled. Tom

Hey LuAnn: I guess AZ is tired of hearing from you!:D Just joking...You are obviously a good and loyal customer and I'm sure they will value your opinion. Ron and I both received surveys sent to our email addresses a few days after we disembarked and since we are obsessive about email, we picked them up right away. Maybe you are not so obsessive, which is probably a good thing, especially since you and Ken have been on holiday and traveling. To be honest, the survey format was quite limited. I did have the opportunity to type in some comments, but the overall rating process was very, very limited. If you have something to say, I recommend that you follow Phil's advice. And I hope you made it back to San Diego happy, well and well-traveled. Tom

I assume you may be talking about the "Turkey-gate" incident on the fall T/A??? :p...yes I did put in my "2 cents" worth on that scenario...didn't I????

And we did put comments on the mid-cruise survey...and received very prompt calls while still on the cruise! Excellent customer service I think!! Kenneth was asking why they were still using "Windows 7" on the ship..and we had felt a dinner in Aqualina was not up to par..and we had pretty much instant comments and concern...bravo!!

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more about 7005...and have you 2 over!...somehow the cruise went by so fast!....poof...it was over. I would love to give you further input on the suite...but don't want to boor all here...so feel free to email Kilgast at cox dot net if you want to discuss it ...as usual...I have some ideas/thoughts!!! :eek: LuAnn

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more about 7005...and have you 2 over!...somehow the cruise went by so fast!....poof...it was over. I would love to give you further input on the suite...but don't want to boor all here...so feel free to email Kilgast at cox dot net if you want to discuss it ...as usual...I have some ideas/thoughts!!! :eek: LuAnn

That was partly my fault LuAnn. You asked me to point out Tom and was about to on one occasion and got distracted. I know you had a wild ride up there and it was pretty rocky at the back too!

Phil

You've missed it. The post cruise survey only stays available for a week after you return from the cruise. If you have some things you'd like to pass on I'd send an email to the LCV office in Miami.

Phil

Wow, if true that's surprising! Almost 7 in 10 people on our cruise were either cruising B2b or had planned additional travel after the cruise (we were nearly completely off the grid- just some poor wifi at the ecolodge, which we were far to busy to use) On our next cruise roll call most people have plans to extend their time in Europe of sail back to back.

Phil

Even if the Internet is free, the vacation time is very precious! :D

I assume you may be talking about the "Turkey-gate" incident on the fall T/A??? :p...yes I did put in my "2 cents" worth on that scenario...didn't I????

And we did put comments on the mid-cruise survey...and received very prompt calls while still on the cruise! Excellent customer service I think!! Kenneth was asking why they were still using "Windows 7" on the ship..and we had felt a dinner in Aqualina was not up to par..and we had pretty much instant comments and concern...bravo!!

Hi again Luann: Just sent you a trial message to your email address. We'll see if it goes thru. Would love to communicate and share AZ experiences. Best from our travels through Eastern Europe, Tom and Ron