Doing the happy dance!

vicocala

Ok so it isn't like the old days when you got your cruise tickets through the mail, but still, it was great to open an e-mail today from my TA and find out I could print the tickets for the first leg of my June 18-July 2 cruise!

30 days out, so if anyone is interested when they get their documents, this is it for us! :D

Thanks I'm looking forward to it very much! The only new port will be San Juan but another ship and another cruise line!

This will be our first time on MSC next April. We are super excited too!

Enjoy!!! Cant wait to get our tickets ..... Its really happening then!!!

There really is something different about a cruise holiday!!! Last year we didn't do a cruise holiday and while we went to an amazing destination the excitement wasn't as great as when cruising!!!

Enjoy!!! Cant wait to get our tickets ..... Its really happening then!!!

There really is something different about a cruise holiday!!! Last year we didn't do a cruise holiday and while we went to an amazing destination the excitement wasn't as great as when cruising!!!

Thank you! Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday I will get the tickets for the second leg. It's getting real for sure.

Just a follow up: I received my tickets for the second leg today. The website is all a mess again, but I called my TA who contacted MSC and a few minutes later everything was accomplished.

Looking forward to a great two weeks!

I did my online check in last week. Website kept saying that my e-docs were not ready yet. Today I finally called my agent who had MSC forward the edocs to me all within 15 minutes. I sure wish the web site was easier to navigate, but I know from personal experience that on-board is MUCH better than the on-line!!!

We're closing in on the 2 week mark :)