What's the cost of the behind the scenes tour on the Ecstasy?

RogBus101

It was $95/pp on an eight day cruise on Miracle; likewise on an eight day cruise on Freedom so I'm thinking a seven day would also be $95. We've never done BtF on a Fantasy class ship so I don't know if that affects the price or if it's strictly the length of the cruise that determines price.

Yes I do. We obviously saw areas normally off limits to passengers (showroom back stage, galley, engineering room, bridge, etc.) and while there is a lot of walking (and stair climbing), it was pretty fascinating. If you have the time and the money, I think just about everyone should try it at least once.

We did it on the breeze and very worth 95. Pp. it is a full 4 hours like advertised and lots of walking. We had some older people in our group so they were a little slower but everyone has to keep together and stay with the guide and security. Very informative, especially if you enjoy cruising as we do. They had a little celebration afterwards and you get three free pictures because you cannot take photos nor take cell phones with you. Must wear closed toe shoes and they check you in because you are going into secure areas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you tour the bridge?

Yes you do unless something unforeseen happens and they have to cancel that portion. Also (unless they've changed it) you will have photos taken with the Captain (if available) which will be delivered to you later.

We're cruising on the Breeze in January (first cruise ever!). My husband and I would really like to sign up for this. Can you remind me where we go on embarkation day to register? Thanks in advance!

As soon as we boarded the ship we went to the excursion desk and booked. They will make sure to tell you final sale and it will be held the last sea day of the cruise. It was so fun. Highly recommended. They supposedly only do one but when we were on there were two groups of 12 or 16 I can't remember. They staggered our tour times but we're both same day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums