Is a Celebrity Cruise too old a demographic for us?

bhls701

You might want to bear in mind that all of the Rolling Stones, the surviving Beatles and Bob Dylan are all in their seventies - hardly geriatrics!!

And the rest of us are still denim wearing 60's rock chicks at heart!:)

Right on! :)

Paul, I know I'm not allowed to do this here, but "anyways", used by a person of your stature?

It's "anyway" all day long! There is no word "anyways". Now, please, no "irregardless" or "often times" either. Marco Rubio lost me when he said the latter in a speech.

However, I'll forgive you as you live in the Keys!:D

All in fun, best wishes and, yes, Celebrity is definitely a cut above CCL, RCI and NCL, and I'm a young 57! Oooh, 58 comes in September. :eek:

You're right, of course; but do you really want to start down the rabbit hole of commenting on proper usage?

Paul, I know I'm not allowed to do this here, but "anyways", used by a person of your stature?

It's "anyway" all day long! There is no word "anyways". Now, please, no "irregardless" or "often times" either. Marco Rubio lost me when he said the latter in a speech.

All in fun, best wishes and, yes, Celebrity is definitely a cut above CCL, RCI and NCL, and I'm a young 57! Oooh, 58 comes in September. :eek:

The most unique post on CC ever.

Ha! Sorry about that Lou. I'm the type who gets annoyed with things like "could care less," so I should know better. ;)

You're right, of course; but do you really want to start down the rabbit hole of commenting on proper usage?

No worries. I'm not offended at all. I know he was serious....but in a joking way. :D

Edited by Aquahound

Original poster here. Just wish to thank everyone so far for their feedback. Who knew how "lively" the conversation would be. Perhaps it would have been better if our original post said the "mindset" of 35-50 and not the age...We were just trying to avoid being the only ones in the nightclub after midnight:)

Thx again!

Know the difference between someone over 60 (probably retired) and someone under 60 (probably still working)? When in Home Depot, the geezer doesn't have to look at his watch.

And then there's the old story about the old bull and the young bull on top of a hill overlooking a herd of cows. If you're a geezer, you know the rest....