Anyone from US that could deliver a DVD to Journey?

hkr1216

I have a DVD that I'd like to get to Eric DeGray, cruise director on Journey. Is there anyone from the US on either the 10/10 or 10/23 sailing that would be willing to hand deliver it for me?

Email is hollyr1216 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Maybe I'm paranoid but taking a package for someone else across borders is typically not a good idea - regardless of how good your intentions are. Journey is currently cruising from Singapore which has the death penalty for smuggling. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt whatsoever you're trying to get a DVD to the ship, but it's still not a good idea to ask a someone else to carry it. Send your DVD to Azamara's HQ in Miami; they will get your package to Eric.

Edited by florisdekort

I have a DVD that I'd like to get to Eric DeGray, cruise director on Journey. Is there anyone from the US on either the 10/10 or 10/23 sailing that would be willing to hand deliver it for me?

Email is hollyr1216 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Edited by excitedofharpenden

I never thought of that, Floris, but you're right. Miami might be my best beet, although I''m told it is very slow. And Bonnie, this is a copywrited video, so YouTube won't work either. And besides that, Eric said he has trouble with YouTube because of the slow internet. I'all think of something else. Thanks anyway.