Dining on the Quest.

flaminkokid

I to was on the Nola/Havana cruise and ate off shore a lot.. But the pool grill was fine and the deck 10 was great as always. rarely eat in the MDR but if i do i find the starters better.. to get a lobster put it in witiing to the HD and F&D. .guess what you get it. but you have to be on ship to get it.

do not think the above poster ever went to deck 10 for great steaks.

if the tooth start was true i as a guest would go to front desk and ask to speak to F&D. the ship might of paid for the dentist bill. who knows.

My husband and I were on the Quest March 10-21st - we were very disappointed in the food (full review on CC reviews and posted on this forum as well) - I would not call it wretched, but I would say the quality was not what I expected. Breakfast was fine- it was usual offerings, hot, variety, etc. Lunch was fine as well, but dinner was SO disappointing. We had lobster offered just ONE night and we asked many times where and when that would be offered again, we talked to several officer type people (don't know exactly who) - so the comments saying if you are unhappy let them know they will fix it I don't think applies. I don't know how they can change the selection - the strip steak was tough and fatty, only offered filet one night as well. I don't like lamb or salmon, which is offered pretty much every night in the main dining room, so I realize that does limit me. My friend had a bone in her chicken/caesar salad one night and she chipped a bit of her tooth. She didn't want to say anything, (which I disagreed with her) but what could they do then? The damage had been done.

We were on the cruise before this ...San Diego to Miami. We boarded with apprehension as we had been less than happy ( disappointed?) with the cuisine on our two previous Azamara cruises. As a previous poster said it could have been due to our menu choices so we tried to be positive and see what happened.

As it turned out we were delighted! Perhaps we "chose better" but found that the quality and presentation were exactly as we thought they should be. The buffets ( we don't normally "do" buffets) surpassed our expectations ( Thank you Monica and team!) and we had nothing to complain about. The "White Night" buffet included barbequed lobster and lamb t- bones and salt crusted halibut...Quite wonderful!

We were on the Quest in February and I have to say, the food was very good. In fact, we found it even better than what we had experienced last May on the same ship. One evening I was not feeling well and therefore did not eat hardly any of my main course. Our server expressed a great deal of concern and offered several times to bring me an alternate meal if the food was not to my liking. I can't imagine an instance where Azamara would not try to make it right if a problem was brought to their attention (nicely, of course).

Indeed and to the original poster as the others have said, please don't be passive aggressive, speak up on board they will do cartwheels to fix what is worrying you.

Yes, they certainly will. I had one very minor issue on our last cruise and it was dealt with immediately...very first concern I've ever had on Azamara.

For what it's worth, we sailed on Quest in December (have always sailed Journey in the past) and we thought the food was wonderful, even an improvement since our last Azamara cruise. We ate at Windows, the MDR and both speciality restaurants. We didn't have one bad meal in 18 days and it was always served hot.

We were on the cruise before this ...San Diego to Miami. We boarded with apprehension as we had been less than happy ( disappointed?) with the cuisine on our two previous Azamara cruises. As a previous poster said it could have been due to our menu choices so we tried to be positive and see what happened.

As it turned out we were delighted! Perhaps we "chose better" but found that the quality and presentation were exactly as we thought they should be. The buffets ( we don't normally "do" buffets) surpassed our expectations ( Thank you Monica and team!) and we had nothing to complain about. The "White Night" buffet included barbequed lobster and lamb t- bones and salt crusted halibut...Quite wonderful!

I don't normally enjoy buffet dinners either but some of the themed nights in Windows are fabulous. I love Italian night and my friends think Indian night is wonderful.